I am a creative and versatile person, and after getting my MBA, I put all my passion into learning the web and graphic design. Starting with a color theory, grid layout, typography and developing my skills each year, I got to the point where I had to learn more about web development. HTML and CSS were natural choices, with Drupal development as a next step. As I managed own company and website, Search Optimization became a high priority, and it is also quite a lot of fun.
I enjoy clear and modern web design with attention to details. I look for perfection in everything, and first of all in my projects.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver;
• Strong UI, typography, grid-layout, and color harmony;
• Proficient in HTML & CSS;
• Good understanding and basic skills in CMS Drupal and WordPress development;
• Experienced in designing different types of websites: e-commerce solutions, corporate sites, web-portals, personal sites, and more;
• Developing design concepts for new websites features;
• Creating marketing materials – banners, FB ads, social media graphics;
• Provide creative direction and new features;
• Can collaborate with onsite marketing team and developers to meet goals;
• Management skills, I love to be a part of a team;
• Flexible to work at various times of day;
• Ability to meet deadlines;
• Always aware of current online marketing approaches and design.